Dear CSC Family,
I hope this email finds you well. As you all know, we made the decision to cancel our annual July 4th party, in light of the rising number of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in Dallas County. We didn’t feel comfortable that we could hold it without undue risk to you, our members. This is in line with the guidelines set out by our state and local leaders.
For the July 4th holiday, please respect the following restrictions on the use of the club. Most apply at all times during the pandemic but are of particular importance on July 4th.
- Do not prop the gates open for any reason. We expect White Rock Lake Park to be extremely crowded this weekend, and leaving a gate propped open invites uninvited guests to enter. We do have new video cameras monitoring the gates.
- Do not plan on using the clubhouse and its amenities as they will be closed.
- Do not shoot off fireworks from anywhere at the club or on the water.
- When around people not living in the same household, continue to social distance and wear masks.
- Continue to wash and sanitize hands frequently.
Of course, members are welcome to sail and enjoy the various fireworks shows around the metroplex. We are paying close attention to local conditions and will resume social activities when the time is right.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, and enjoy the holiday weekend!